Benefits of SIP Trunking
Saying goodbye to PSTN gives companies many advantages. SIP trunking gives you:
- The monthly fee for having several lines installed in the office drops significantly with SIP trunking.
- Lower call costs, there are many SIP trunking providers.The competition has significantly reduced call costs. Some SIP trunks are even delivered with unlimited calls. A plumber Stockholm company saved a lot of money by getting Sip Trunking
- Offer better customer service by adding international numbers. Just by adding numbers to your SIP trunk and ending them on your IP PBX, your customers get more options to call in at a lower cost.
- When you move your office you can keep the same number. It is easy to change geographical location without having to change letterhead or inform your customers. No charges for forwarding calls.
- Removing VoIP Gateways - SIP trunks remove the need to purchase and manage VoIP gateways. All phone calls come in via IP. No extra conversion means better quality
- Flexibility with Sip Trunking, it is easy to add channels to your SIP trunk to cope with increased call volumes.
- Select your number of channels. With SIP trunks you can easily select the right number of channels, while with ISDN / T1 you often have to add either 15 or 30 lines. This usually means sitting with expensive extra capacity.